"Clean room" is a high technology which helps improving production quality, shortening a production process time which leads to a reduction of a production cost.
The classes of Clean room can be identified depending on the task of the industry. Identifying classes of Clean room should be considered thoroughly as the differences result in a big influence on cost. There are six classes of Clean room from Class 1 to Class 100,000 according to US FED STD 209E
Clean room Standards.
• Class 1 : These rooms are only used by integrated circuit manufacturers manufacturing sub-micron geometrics.
• Class 10 : These rooms are used by semiconductor manufacturers producing integrated circuits with line widths below 2µm.
• Class 100 : Used when a bacteria-free or particulate-free environment is required in the manufacture of aseptically produced injectable medicines. Required for implant or transplant surgical operations. Isolation of immunosuppressed patients, e.g. after bone marrow transplant operations.
• Class 1,000 : Manufacture of high quality optical equipment. Assembly and testing of precision gyroscopes. Assembly of miniaturized bearing.
• Class 10,000 : Assembly of prevision hydraulic or pneumatic equipment, servo-control valves, precision timing devices, high grade gearing.
• Class 100,000 : General optical work, assembly of electronic components, hydraulic and pneumatic assembly.
We installing Clean room from Thai Takasago Co., Ltd. we install Clean room by our Clean room experts and well-experienced engineers. After Clean room is installed, we also have Thai Takasago’s Thai and Japanese engineers inspect every inch of details of installed Clean rooms.
Thai Takasago handle all clean rooms, constructions, installments, improvements, expansions and many more thoroughly by professional engineers in management level to ensure that all the works constructed by Thai Takasago are retained only in finest quality.
Copyright © www.thaitakasago.co.th, All Right Reserved.